Accounting Manager Montreal
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance specializes in temporary and permanent recruitment for the accounting and finance professions.
Our consultants are all experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary, contract or permanent positions.
We are committed to supporting you throughout your job search and beyond
* Provide expertise and coaching to the team to apply best practices within the department.
* Manage monthly, quarterly, and yearly Financial Statements closing, three level of reporting: local, regional & central.
* Experience with AP and AR (incl. Invoicing and Payments)
* Prepare fixed assets schedule and book entries.
* Prepare the documentation required for the various verifications (internal & external audits).
* Analyze (justify discrepancies vs budget) and reconcile the various general ledger accounts and banks.
* Ensure the production and updating of reports on accounts payables, receivables and intercompany transactions
* Process month end accruals for the preparation of the financial Statements
* Supervision members in the team: payroll-receivables- payables
* Prepare report for TPS / TVQ monthly payments
* Calculation of Income Tax
* Payroll knowledge / experience
You have a DEC and have at least 10 years of experience in accounting. (Within large groups, an asset).
You have a good command of Excel (pivot table) and you are able to communicate with senior management in English.
You are recognized for your dynamism, your availability, and your empathy. You are also a person who adapts quickly to changes and
the implementation of processes does not scare you.
* Experience in supervising activities related to accounts payable and receivable
* Very good written and verbal communication skills in French and English
* Master of the Office suite mainly Excel and Word
* Ease of adaptation, ability to manage several files at the same time and flexibility to help his team as needed
* Sense of priorities, planning and organization
* Oriented towards the achievement of results and customer service
* Strong sense of analysis and rigor
* Ability to work independently with limited supervision