Accounting Technician - Dorval - Corporate Dorval
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
Our client is looking to fill a position of Accounting Technician. this new team member will participate in month-end process and will perform monthly reconciliations for its subsidiaries across Canada, the United States and Europe. For this purpose, you will not only take
into account the company itself, but also its environment
* Perform reconciliations for Fixed Assets, Inventories, Fees paid in advance for several branches;
* Carry out cost allocations from the head office to the stations (price of transfer);
* Assist the Corporate Accountants with final accounting explanations of months;
* Prepare various analyzes requested by management;
* Invoice monthly and analyze intercompany accounts;
* Prepare Interco entries and regularizations;
* Participate in the preparation of audit files and answer questions external auditors and government bodies;
* Prepare government reports (Statistics Canada, etc.);
* Support special projects;
* Support for American accounts payable during summer vacations;
* Perform all other tasks of a similar or general nature related to the position and requested or required by its functions.
Do you think this job is for you? This may well be the case if you have:
* Minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar position;
* Knowledge of Dynacom and Great Plains accounting software;
* Professional ethics and a great concern for confidentiality;
* Demonstrate a good overall vision and a solid analytical capacity;
* Good knowledge of MS Office software;
* Good sense of organization and priorities;