Accounts payable - 35H - Montreal east Montréal
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
Today we are accompanying a service company in the construction field. In this context, we are looking for an accounts payable clerk who will participate in the company's activities.
Your responsibilities :
- Management of accounts payable
- Bank reconciliations
-Reconcile, prepare and file GST & QST returns
Prepare the various reports required for the closure of the
Contribute to the preparation of the year-end dossier
- Perform various accounting and other analyses as required
PROCESS: First interview with Mélissa Pelletier - Fed Finance Recruitment Consultant - then interview with Talent Acquisition Consultant and VP Operations
To apply: www.fedfinance.ca
To contact me : (438) 522 3216
The masculine is used here only to save space.
Do you think this job is for you?? It might be if you have:
- A DEC or DEP in accounting
- At least 2 years experience in accounts payable management
- Excellent communication skills
- Ease with systems and technology
-Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Experience in the construction industry an asset
- Experience in customer service an asset
- French is mandatory