Accounts payable clerk Montréal
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance specializes in temporary and permanent recruitment for the accounting and finance professions.
Our consultants are all experts and speak your language.
We are committed to supporting you throughout your job search and at each stage of your career.
We are looking for our client, a growing company in downtown Montreal, an accounts payable clerk. The latter will report to the Accounts Payable Manager and will have to reconcile the supplier account statements and analyze the age of the accounts. He will act as a resource person with suppliers and internal customers.
Codification of purchase orders;
Respond to incoming calls and emails regarding accounts payable;
Resolve issues related to supplier payment with internal company stakeholders;
Respond to suppliers and work in collaboration with the supply department;
Follow up on discounts/credits;
Follow up on receipts-accrued opened after unusual delays;
Perform administrative tasks related to the position;
Do you think this job is for you?? This may be the case if you have:
* A DEP, DES or DEC in accounting, secretarial, office automation, or any other related field;
* Mastery of the French language both orally and in writing;
* Have the facility to learn the use of new software and navigate easily among them
* Has an advanced analytical mind
* Able to work with tight deadlines and prioritize effectively;
* Advanced work organization and ability to rigorously follow up with different people
* Attention to detail and the quality of work rendered;
* Mastery of the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel & Outlook).