Accounts Payable Clerk - Longueuil - Temporary Longueuil
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
Recruitment partner to support the growth of our client, we are currently looking for an Accounts Payable Clerk to integrate an innovative company specialized in the manufacturing of state-of-the-art movement for the entertainment market. The group is distinguished by its core values such as integrity, innovation, commitment and pleasure.
Reporting to the Accounting and Control Director, the accounting clerk is
responsible for performing the full processing cycle of accounts payable,
verification, processing and issuing of payment for all the activities of
D-BOX. He also assists the accounts receivable technician.
* Perform the full cycle of accounts payable, in accordance with
* internal control procedures established by management;
* Control reports of standard expenditure accounts;
* Record receipts in the accounting system;
* Participate in the preparation of the annual audit;
* Perform administrative tasks such as: electronic transfer of
* data, preparation and deposit of checks, filing, etc.;
* Perform any other tasks related or relevant to the activities of this
* sector, according to business development and / or the emergence of new priorities
Do you think this job is for you? It might well be if you have:
* DEP in accounting combined with professional experience between six (6) months
* and two (2) years in a similar role, preferably with an SME, or
* an equivalent combination;
* Very good knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite and mastery of Excel software;
* Strong organizational skills, able to manage priorities and tasks
* Autonomy, initiative and monitoring of results;
* Integrity, rigor, discretion and concern for confidentiality in the processing of
* Excellent interpersonal skills, team spirit and sense of collaboration;
* Fluency in French, both oral and written;
* Functional English, spoken and written;
* Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics and Concur is an asset.
We can offer you
- To join a dynamic and efficient team focusing on each individual's growth and achievements -resulting in the team's overall success.
Competitive salary regarding to experience
PROCESS: First interview with Bianka Zacard - Fed Finance Consultant - then interview with the Accounting and Controle Director
D'intégrer une compagnie d'innovation.