Accounts Payable Specialist - 12 month - Remote 4 on 5 days Montreal
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
We are looking for an accounts payable specialist for our client in the field of metals and the environment. Under the responsibility of the Controller, the clerk will have as main tasks to act as a resource person with suppliers.
* Sort and code the various expense and service invoices
* Invoice accounting
* Enter supplier invoices into the system
* Verification of expense report
* Corporate credit card reconciliation
* Reconcile supplier statements with chronological breakdown, make corrections and prepare supplier payment while maximizing payment discounts
* Issue payments while respecting the different payment terms (TFE, bank transfer, check)
* Participate in certain analyzes as part of the annual audit file
* Communicate with suppliers and answer their questions
What is the rare pearl sought?
* Accounts payable experience
* Have experience in a company handling a large volume of invoices
* DEP or DEC in accounting completed
* Good command of French and English
* Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word and Outlook)
* Very organized and efficient with great attention to detail
* Comfortable with teamwork
* Have a sense of accuracy and respect for deadlines
What we offer you:
* Innovative and constantly evolving company.
* 4 days out of 5 teleworking
PROCESS: First interview with Bianka Zacard - Fed Finance Consultant - then interview with the Controller
To apply: www.fedfinance.ca
To contact me: (438) 499 0311
The masculine is only used here to save space
De rejoindre une grande entreprise fièrement canadienne.