Accounts Payable Technician Montreal
We are looking for one of our client, an international company in the field of IT service and multimedia, an Accounts Technician to be filled immediately for a permanent position. Company located near metro station. Working remote 80% of the time.
Reporting to the Regional Finance Director, you are responsible for a high-volume job and the complete accounts payable cycle:
* Verification and validation of invoices with purchase orders
* Litigation Management and Supplier Tracking
* Preparation and codification of invoices
* Reconciliation of the account statements
* Preparation of checks and payment of invoices
* Check the expense accounts
* Validate inventories
- Minimum 5-10 years experience in a similar position
- Experience with large volumes of invoices
- Bilingual English - French working proficiency
- Mastery of an ERP an asset
- Remuneration: 50K$ max + many benefits
This full and rich, bilingual position is to be filled as soon as possible.
We are looking for someone dynamic, enthusiastic and friendly to work in challenging, fast-paced environments, while having fun. An audiovisual interest is an asset.
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org and find all of our offers on: www.fedfinance.ca.
Contactez-moi sur email@example.com et retrouvez l'ensemble de nos offres sur : www.fedfinance.ca.