Accounts Payables Technician Dorval
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
We are looking for an Accounts Payable Technician for our client in the field of aeronautics. Reporting to the Accounting Supervisor, you will be responsible for performing accounts payable tasks for our locations in Canada and UK. He will occupy a range of general administrative support functions in accounting as well as functions relating to accounts payable.
* Review the invoices to be paid and validate that the prices correspond to the contracts with the various suppliers;
* Compare invoices, receipts and purchase orders to ensure that the quantities, description and prices are in conformity and correct any discrepancies if necessary;
* Ensure that invoices are approved by authorized persons;
* Enter invoices and credit notes in accounting systems;
* Check and reconcile supplier accounts statements;
* Prepare regular payment packages based on agreed schedules and prepare ad hoc payments;
* Monitor the credits issued by suppliers;
* Perform an initial analysis and follow up on problematic invoices;
* Prepare GST and QST and VAT reports and deliver them to the various levels of government.
* Process accounting journal entries;
* Maintain professional contact with suppliers;
* Follow up on expense accounts;
* Generate various reports and reconciliations relating to accounts payable and inter-company accounts;
* Perform other account reconciliations
* Maintain Monthly payment schedule
* Provide supporting documents for audits;
* Any other related task.
Do you think this job is for you? It just might be the case if you have:
* Possess a D.E.P in accounting, a college technique or the equivalent;
* 3-5 years of experience in a similar position;
* Have an excellent command of Excel as well as a good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite software;
* Knowledge of Dynacom and / or Quickbooks software.
* Good command of French and English, both oral and written;
* Ability to meet deadlines in a timely manner;
* Good sense of autonomy;
* A keen sense of organization, rigor and attention to detail;
PROCESS: First interview with Bianka Zacard - Fed Finance Consultant - then interview with the HR Lead
To apply: www.fedfinance.ca
To contact me: (438) 499 0311
The masculine is only used here to save space
De rejoindre une compagnie internationale.