Accounts Payables Technician Montreal
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance specializes in temporary and permanent recruitment for the accounting and finance professions.
Our consultants are all experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary, contract or permanent positions.
We are committed to supporting you throughout your job search and beyond
* Track all payments and expenses, purchase orders, invoices, statements, etc.
* Reconcile processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
* Maintain historical records
* Reconciliation of credit cards and management of accounts payable against an existing budget
* Check expense reports and reimburse employee expenses
* Pay suppliers by scheduling pay checks and ensuring that the
payment is received for outstanding credits; usually respond to all
vendor inquiries regarding accounts payable.
* Prepare account analyzes and produce monthly reports
* Track accounts payable against an existing budget, prepare
summaries for management and provide information to employees.
* Proven professional experience in a similar role (3+ years of experience).
* A degree in accounting is preferred
* Bilingual (FR and EN)
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, Powerpoint.
* Strong math, typing and computer skills,
especially with accounting software.
* Excellent communication, research, problem solving and time management skills.
* High level of precision, efficiency and accountability.