Accounts Receivable Manager Montreal
We are looking for one of our clients in the distribution sector, an Accounts Receivable Manager. Job creation, many challenges.
Reporting to the Credit Director, you will be in charge of:
- Coach and supervise the collection clerks
- Analyze accounts receivable reconciliations
Reconcile General Ledger Accounts
- Manage the payment application, find errors and implement corrective measures
- Set up KPIs for your scope, present them to management
- Make bank deposits
- Organize the hourly management of the department
- Ensure that policies are put in place and maintained
- DEC or BAC
- 5-10 years of relevant experience
- French / English bilingualism
- Excel level Excel required mastery of SAP a plus
- Salary 75-85K$ + benefits
We are looking for someone who wants to work in a growing company with a lot of challenges and projects. It is important to like to build new processes and to have a sense of innovation.
Our ideal candidate has a sense of leadership, is autonomous, and manages his stress at work well.