Accounts Receivable Manager Montréal
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance specializes in temporary and permanent recruitment for the accounting and finance professions.
Our consultants are all experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary, contract or permanent positions.
We are committed to supporting you throughout your job search and beyond!
We are looking for one of our clients in the distribution sector, a Cash Application Manager. Lots of department setup and optimization challenges.
In particular, you will be in charge of:
- Coaching and supervising the collection clerks
- Analyze accounts receivable reconciliations
Reconcile general ledger accounts
- Manage the payment application, find errors and implement corrective measures
- Set up KPIs for your perimeter, present them to management
- Make bank deposits
- Organize the time management of the department
- Ensure policies are implemented and maintained
- 5-10 years of relevant experience including one in management
- French / English bilingualism
- Excel level Excel required mastery of SAP a plus
- Salary 80-85K$ + benefits
We are looking for someone who wants to work in a growing company with lots of challenges and projects. It is important to enjoy building new processes and to have a sense of innovation.
Our ideal candidate has a sense of leadership, is autonomous, calm and manages stress at work well.
- Salaire concurrentiel
- Assurances collectives complètes
- Horaires Flexibles
PROCESS : Première entrevue avec Marie Gallois, Team Lead en Recrutement puis avec les gestionnaires financiers
Pour postuler : www.fedfinance.ca
Pour me contacter : (438) 523 7280