Accounts Receivable Manager Saint Hyacinthe
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance specializes in temporary and permanent recruitment for the accounting and finance professions.
Our consultants are all experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary, contract or permanent positions.
We are committed to supporting you throughout your job search and beyond
* Manage and coordinate the work of accounts receivable clerks;
* Follow up on accounts receivable and the collection of overdue accounts;
* Reconcile monthly accounts and prepare various dashboards;
* Ensure adequate training of employees, including the creation of training tools, according to the needs of the service;
* Participate in the month-end and year-end process and provide the required documents if necessary;
* Develop, document and improve business processes for the accounts receivable department by exercising rigorous monitoring;
* Ensure the processing of various payments;
* Work closely with other departments;
* Support the corporate controller in the accounts receivable process improvement project.
* A certificate or diploma of college studies (DEC) in accounting;
* Bilingual; An excellent level of knowledge of French and English languages, spoken and written;
* A minimum of 5 to 6 years of experience in a similar position;
* A minimum of 5 years in a supervisory role (in a unionized environment, an asset);
* Experience in collecting, an asset;
* Good experience with an ERP system such as Oracle or SAP;
* Very good knowledge of Microsoft 365, an asset;
* Ability to communicate with various internal and external clients;
* Strong leadership and great analytical sense.
* Advantageous pension plan;
* Group insurance including life, disability and dental insurance;
* Employee and Family Assistance Program (PAEF);
* Reception and integration program;
* Talent management program;
* Company that promotes career progression.