Assistant controller Granby
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
Today we are working with a company specialized in the food industry. In this context, we are looking for an Assistant Controller for a permanent full-time position.
- Responsible for the process of closing the monthly and annual accounting cycle
- Support the activities of the payroll coordinator
- Assist and coordinate the budget process for the revision of annual production standards, labor, variable and fixed costs for the plant, in collaboration with the management team.
- Collect data relevant to the analysis of results
- Monitor the various production performance measurement indices
- Support inventory clerks to ensure sound inventory management in order to have an adequate internal control system
- Analyze the expenses of the different projects
- Correct errors or workflow situations
- Ensure the review of fixed assets
- Review material bill of materials and validate standard costs
- Execute journal entries and prepare month-end and shift end account reconciliations
PROCESS: First interview with Mélissa Pelletier - Fed Finance Recruitment Consultant - then interview with Talent Acquisition Consultant and VP Operations
To apply: www.fedfinance.ca
To contact me : (438) 522 3216
The masculine is used here only to save space.
Do you think this job is for you?? It might be if you have:
- A bachelor's degree in accounting or any related field
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience in the manufacturing field (food industry is an asset)
- Experience in creating and reviewing standard costs;
- Experience with the SAP system is an asset.
- Mastery of the office suite ;