billing analyst Boucherville
Founded in 2001, the firm Fed Finance specializes in temporary and permanent recruitment for the accounting and finance professions.
Our consultants are all experts and speak your language.
We are committed to supporting you throughout your job search and at each stage of your career.
For a manufacturing company - essential service in Boucherville, we are looking for a billing analyst.
Under the supervision of the Chief Accounting Controller, the Billing Analyst will have the following responsibilities and tasks for the companies of the group:
* Perform daily invoicing to customers from the shipping slips to the system and according to their contract;
* Collect accounts receivable and follow up on uncollected invoices;
* Carry out self-invoicing of purchases to suppliers according to their contract;
* Reconcile the transport invoices with the arrival and shipping tickets in the system and prepare monthly accruals for transport on purchase and on sale;
* Analyze inter-company recharge accounts and perform invoicing;
* Prepare weekly arrival and sales reports;
* Prepare the report and perform the accounting of credit card statements, telecommunication bills and highway tolls;
* Participate in end-of-month tasks (eg writings, account analyzes);
* Participate in the improvement of the invoicing process and accounting processes;
* Participate in the preparation of the year-end verification file;
* Perform any related task at the request of the Controller
Team of 4 people in accounting
DEC in accounting at least
At least 5 years of experience in invoicing accounting
Bilingual French and English (2 factories in Ontario)
Between 45k and 48k annually, depending on experience
37.30 hours per week
3 weeks of paid annual leave
RRSP with employer participation
Annual bonus (based on company performance and employee goals)
Sports reimbursement program
Semi-variable and flexible hours (between 7:30 a.m. and 8:30 a.m. and end between 4:30 p.m. and 5:30 p.m.) - summer schedule to come.
Access to continuous improvement, development of the professional career of internal employees.
PROCESS: First interview with Bianka Zacard - Fed Finance Consultant - then interview with the Supervisor.
To apply: www.fedfinance.ca
To contact me: (438) 499 0311