Credit Analyst / Manager Montréal
We are looking for a Credit Manager for our client, a company in financial services and retail.
In collaboration with your team of 5 analysts, you will be in charge of:
- Approve credit lines, determine limits and analyze risks
- Oversee all credit activities, update credit policy and culture
- Revision of financial costs
- Analyze the financial statements and approve them
- Analyze costs and financial income in order to propose recommendations
- Oversee the recovery process for overdue accounts
- Perfectly bilingual French English
- CFA title an asset
- 5-7 years of credit experience completed with a first in team management
- Experience ideally in financial services and / or retail
- Experience in financial statement analysis
- Trade credit experience
- Knowledge of securities is a plus
We are looking for someone with excellent customer service, good interpersonal skills and able to work in a complex society.
It is important to be comfortable with in-depth financial statement analyzes and ratio calculations, having worked on trade credits, and have an impeccable work ethic. Knowledge of securities is a plus.
Contactez-moi sur firstname.lastname@example.org et retrouvez l'ensemble de nos offres sur : www.fedfinance.ca.