Credit Analyst - Permanent - West island Montreal
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a specialist in temporary and permanent recruitment for the accounting and finance professions.
Our consultants are all experts and speak your language.
We are committed to supporting you throughout your job search and at each stage of your career.
For our client - service company - we are looking for a credit analyst, for a permanent, in Ville St Laurent.
Reporting to the manager, you will be in charge of:
* Apply the company's credit policies, practices and procedures to assess the creditworthiness of a specified number of commercial accounts receivable,
* Plan and conduct an investigation of the information provided by the client for each new account;
* Prepare detailed credit analysis reports and assess risk using current financial statements, payment habits, credit reports (D & B, EQUIFAX) and security analysis;
* Search security records and company profiles as part of the credit assessment process. Ensure that securities registration and letters of credit are renewed before the expiration date;
* Prepare files on all problematic accounts
* Examine the solvency of existing internal members
--• University degree in business administration, specialization in finance;
* 5 years of related professional experience in financial analysis and trade credit;
* Banking experience - commercial clients
* Understanding of corporate finance and financial data;
* Advanced skills with Microsoft Excel tools
* Bilingualism (English and French) essential
Contactez-moi sur firstname.lastname@example.org ou au +438 390 0271 et retrouvez l'ensemble de nos offres sur : www.fedfinance.ca.