Finance Director Montreal
We are looking for a growing company in distribution located in Montreal, a Financial Director:
Reporting to the VP Finance and a true leader, you will be in charge of operations and strategy for your scope as well as process improvement.
More specifically you are responsible for:
- Supervise and review the entire accounting cycle
- Supervise and review financial statements and year-end audits
- Participation in the integration of acquisitions both in terms of accounting and upstream of purchases
- Participation in the budget, Analysis of budget variances, profitability, accounts ...
- Manage and improve all the accounting processes in your scope
- Make presentations for senior management
- Supervise a team of 5 people in total directly and indirectly
- Set up internal controls and propose improvements
- 5-10 years of business experience
- French / English bilingualism
- Good Excel level
- Salary $ 115-135K + bonus
We are looking for someone who wants to work in a growing company with a lot of challenges and projects. It is important to like to build new processes and to have a sense of innovation.
Contactez-moi sur email@example.com et retrouvez l'ensemble de nos offres sur : www.fedfinance.ca.