Financial Analyst - Costing - West Montréal
Founded in 2001, the firm Fed Finance specializes in temporary and permanent recruitment for the accounting and finance professions.
Our consultants are all experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary, contractual and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you to support you throughout your job search and beyond!
We are looking for our client, a financial analyst - Cost price, based in Dorval.
Work in collaboration with project managers to obtain their profitability analyzes by contract
* Analyze and question the profitability analyzes of each contract in order to determine the work in progress
* Analyze the profitability of each contract on a monthly and annual basis
* Ensure cost accuracy and data integrity in the system
* Be responsible for the gross margin in the month-end process
* Be a key player in the implementation of a new ERP cost module
* Establish standards for cost allocation and ensure that it is updated
* Calculate and change the labor rates and indirect costs for the different contracts
* Participate in the implementation of internal controls and ensure their monitoring
* Participate in the process of estimating new contracts
* Implementation of operational KPIs
* Analysis of budget variances (submissions)
* Provide ad hoc analyzes to improve the operational efficiency of each of our entities
* Participate in process improvement
* Participate in many special projects
University baccalaureate in accounting or equivalent;
* Professional designation CPA, CMA is an asset;
* Mastery of MS Office software, including advanced mastery of Excel;
* Mastery of an integrated management software.
Contactez moi pour plus de renseignements sur firstname.lastname@example.org