Financial Analyst Reporting Montreal
* Produce consolidated forecast / budget information from the consolidation system on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis taking into consideration the different accounting standards used in the company (ASPE and IFRS);
* Analyze, explain and summarize budget variances; Make recommendations and follow-up items;
* Consolidate financial information of different divisional systems to update forecast / budget information on a quarterly basis; Insure the integrity and quality of the consolidated information;
* Design, create and maintain management reports for senior management, the Executive Committee, the company's board of director and the Audit Advisory Committee; continuously optimize and automate financial processes and reporting;
* Support the implementation and management of financial / forecast and production data systems;
* Establish and maintain partnerships with various stakeholders at Head Office and across divisions, through financial processes (monthly, quarterly, budget, financial forecast) and miscellaneous projects;
* Support and advise divisions during the budget process, standardize and consolidate the budgeted financial data and improve the process;
* Support and respond to ad-hoc requests relating to financial planning and analysis.
* CPA designation
* 4-6 years of experience in a similar position in a firm or a corporate office
* Bilingual French / English
* Knowledge of ERP type JDE, SAP, and consolidation software an asset
* Salary: 80-95K $, 35h per week, plus Group benefits (RRSP, Bonus etc)
It is important to want to participate in a challenging project in a growing function with many possibilities of growth and an excellent coach.
J'attends votre candidature sur firstname.lastname@example.org