Financial credit analyst - temporary Montreal
Founded in 2001, the firm Fed Finance specializes in temporary and permanent recruitment for the accounting and finance professions.
Our consultants are all experts and speak your language.
We are committed to supporting you throughout your job search and at each stage of your career.
--For our client - a service company - we are looking for a financial and credit analyst, for a temporary, in Ville St Laurent.
Reporting to the Credit Director and the President and Chief Operating Officer for financial analysis, you will be in charge of:
- Apply the company's credit policies, practices and procedures to assess the creditworthiness of a number of commercial receivables
- Plan and conduct an investigation of the information provided by the client for each new account;
- Prepare detailed credit analysis reports and assess risk using current financial statements, payment habits, credit reports (D & B, EQUIFAX) and security analysis;
- Search security records and company profiles as part of the credit assessment process.
- Examine the solvency of existing internal members
- Develop financial models in order to forecast fluctuations in costs and revenues through various scenarios;
- Interpret financial and commercial data
- Use financial information and operations data to identify risks and opportunities
--Your profile :
* University degree in business administration, specialization in finance;
* 3 years of related professional experience in financial analysis and trade credit;
* Great capacity for synthesis and analysis;
* Understanding of corporate finance and financial data;
* Advanced skills with Microsoft Excel tools
* Bilingualism (English and French),
* Knowledge of retail business an asset;
* Designation of the credit institute (FCI or CCP), an asset
Contactez-moi sur firstname.lastname@example.org ou au +438 390 0271 et retrouvez l'ensemble de nos offres sur : www.fedfinance.ca.