General Accountant Montreal
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
- Produce the accounts of the company and its subsidiaries;
- Participate in the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements;
- Check the compliance of the entire accounting cycle such as accounts receivable, accounts payable;
- Participate in monthly sales reconciliation, gross margin analysis and G&A analyzes;
- Prepare payroll and manage timesheets for invoicing;
- Ensures the correct application of accounting standards;
- Prepare tax reports and all other reports requested for the bank or government authorities.
Do you think this job is for you? It just might be the case if you have:
- Relevant accounting training;
- 2-3 years of relevant experience;
- Knowledge of Excel (asset);
- Good team spirit, autonomy and rigor;
- Bilingualism (asset).
PROCESS: First interview with Marian Babin - Fed Finance Consultant - then interview with Human Resources and Finance Director
To apply: www.fedfinance.ca
To contact me: (438) 499 6800
The masculine is only used here to save space
De rejoindre une compagnie en plein développement avec de nombreux projets.