Internal Auditor Laval
- Lead meetings, workshops and interviews to conduct walkthroughs of key in-scope processes.
- Complete all components of the Internal Controls over Financial Reporting (ICFR) documentation package of all key processes, which includes identifying and documenting key controls in a narrative (and/or flowcharts) and risk & controls matrix for entity level controls, process level controls, IT general controls, and disclosure controls.
- Establish relationships with the processes' owners, business units, senior management and external auditors in an effective and collaborative manner, ensuring clear and continuous communication.
- Provide support on the identification of business processes deficiencies and action plan in order to address the issues.
- Provide support to all business units regarding activities related to process improvement by identifying risks and controls and associated solutions.
- Deliver periodic expertise to process owners, control owners and control performers.
- Support on evaluation, investigation, and reporting compliance issues.
- Facilitate consistency with compliance policies, procedures, and standards.
- Manage compliance mailbox and a variety of internal databases used for tracking compliance.
- Manage multiple tasks, achieve deadlines and deliver quality results within a team environment.-
- Bilingual English Essential, French secondary
- Knowledge of SOX standards
- Salary 75-80K$
Contact me on email@example.com and find all of our offers on: www.fedfinance.ca.
Contactez-moi sur firstname.lastname@example.org et retrouvez l'ensemble de nos offres sur : www.fedfinance.ca.