Invoicing Technician Montréal
.Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
We are looking for an international service provider based in the heart of Montreal, a Billing Coordinator available quickly (35 hours per week).
Within the team and reporting to the manager, you are responsible for recording and controlling the billing accounting system.
More specifically, you are in charge of:
- Verification and recording of invoices;
- Record certain indirect disbursements
- Problem solving and practice support;
- Invoicing of complex files and major accounts;
- Verification of the consistency of information related to contracts
- Answer all questions related to invoicing for the portfolio you are in charge of
- Litigation management for your portfolio
- Preparation of custom reports and tables according to customer and partner requests;
- All other related tasks
- Experience of 2-3 years and more in a similar position
- Remuneration: 45-55K$ depending on profile, plus company benefits, 35h
The ideal candidate will be comfortable in corporate environments and will have an impeccable sense of service complemented by excellent interpersonal skills.
It is important to like structured and organized environments with a lot of challenges.
PROCESS : Première entrevue avec Marie Gallois - Conseillère Sénior Fed Finance puis avec la Directrice Finance.
Pour postuler : www.fedfinance.ca
Pour me contacter : (438) 523 7280