M&A Analyst Montreal
We are looking for a public company in Ville Saint-Laurent, a Senior Accounting Analyst - for a permanent position.
Reporting to the Accounting Director, your main functions are to manage the integration of the accounting of new business units acquired, to make month-end closings, Recognize good vs bad journal entries in order to properly guide / support salespeople to comply with the head office accounting.
More precisely :
- Participate in operational and financial integration at the level of financial structures
- Due diligence process
- Carry out financial due diligence reports
- Implementation of financial models
- Financial forecast
- Determine the KPIS of a company or business division
- Identification of risks
- Perform business assessments
- Make recommendations on the transfer or acquisition price
- Participate in strategic mandates
- Produce and optimize financial decision-making tools
* Have 3-4 years of experience, public company
* Bilingual French / English (or English First language, French functional)
* Knowledge of ERP type Great Plains
* Salary: 85K$ + bonuses and benefits
We are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate candidate who will want to grow in a company. It is important to be autonomous, resourceful, and want to move up the career ladder.
J'attends votre candidature sur firstname.lastname@example.org Retrouvez l'ensemble de nos offres sur www.fedfinance.ca.