National Deputy Director, Credit and Collection Montréal
Founded in 2001, the firm Fed Finance specializes in temporary and permanent recruitment for the accounting and finance professions.
Our consultants are all experts and speak your language.
We are committed to supporting you throughout your job search and at each stage of your career.
We are looking for our client, a group located on the South Shore, a National Deputy Director for Credit and Collection.
Under the supervision of the Credit Manager, the National Assistant Manager, Credit and Collection, works closely with supervisors and agents to monitor accounts receivable.
- Analyze and approve a line of credit and term of payment up to a determined amount for new customers and margin revision according to operational needs for existing customers;
- Approve projects for any territory up to a determined amount;
- Direct requests beyond his responsibility to the credit manager for evaluation;
- Analyze the financial statements for discussion with the credit manager;
- Manage daily situations outside of credit policy beyond the scope of the credit supervisors.
- Proactively submit risky debts to the credit manager for decision making;
- Attend monthly credit meetings produced by agents;
- Prepare monthly meetings for the credit manager: problematic cases by region, cash flow, recommendation of payment plans, risk management;
- Have good communication with customers as well as external, internal and branch sales
- Conduct selection interviews for new employees
- Support credit supervisors for personnel management
- Resolve 2nd level conflicts
- Maintain a good working climate for the team
5 years of experience in corporate credit and personnel management
- Experience in the field of construction
- CCP or BAC title in business administration
- Occasional trips between regions
Contactez-moi au plus vite sur email@example.com et retrouvez l'ensemble de nos offres sur : www.fedfinance.ca.