Senior Costs Analyst Lachine
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
We are currently recruiting a Senior Coorts Analyst located in Lachine.
This family-owned company has been very successful since its creation, relying on both an innovative mindset and a societal project. Today in a process of continuous improvement of its production tools, we are looking for a profile with values centered on the human, the innovation and the development.
In the team dedicated to the financial analysis of the group, you will have the following missions:
- Establish the standard costs for each production line,
- Analyze product changes, raw materials, manufacturing methods and labor to determine the standard cost,
- Analyze gaps and forecasts with budgets,
- Analysis of prices and profitability of products,
- Analysis of inventories and capital projects,
- Analyze the real manufacturing costs VS the standard costs and identify the important points,
- Participate in the process of planning budgets and forecasts,
- Develop tools and measures that are necessary for the evaluation and smooth operation of operations,
You think the job is for you ?? It could be the case if you have:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- Experience in Analytical Accounting or Finance in a manufacturing field
- A good level of English in writing and speaking
- The title CPA
- Knowledge of an ERP and a good command of Excel
- An open mind, curiosity and a very good sense of communication.
We offer you
- To join a group with interesting development perspectives (opening of new production line, internationalization of customers, ...)
- To integrate a company named one of the best managed in Quebec.
PROCESS: First interview with Marian BABIN - Fed Finance Consultant - then interview with the Human Resources Director and VP Finance
To apply: www.fedfinance.ca
To learn more about the Fed www.groupefed.ca
To contact me: (438) 499 6800