Tax Professional - Accounting Firm - MTL Montréal
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
We are supporting our client, an accounting firm of around forty employees, with the recruitment of a Tax Professional to join the firm to work with the Partners, Clients and Manage/Supervise the Tax Department.
The candidate should have experience dealing with different types of Tax matters such as Personal,Corporate, Cross-Border (Canada-USA) Corporate Re-organizations and Compliance. The Tax Professional will also be involved in supervising Team members. The ideal candidate would also have a small client base of their own.
Under the responsibility of the Partner, your main missions are:
* Personal Tax
* Corporate Tax
* Corporate Re-organizations.
* Cross Border Tax
* Supervising team members and ensuring a high quality of work completed.
Do you think this job is for you? This may well be the case if you have:
* Bilingual, French and English
* Minimum of 5 years Experience as a Tax Professional
* Must have obtained a Professional Designation
* Knowledge of CPA Canada Handbook, including accounting standards for private enterprises (ASPE), Income Tax Act, CaseWare/CaseView, Taxprep T2, DT Max T1 and the MS Office suite.
What we offer
- Join a company that is growing.
- Join a motivating and engaging team.
Attractive salary based on experience
PROCESS: First interview with Bianka Zacard - Fed Finance Advisor - then interview with the Manager
To apply: www.fedfinance.ca
To contact me: (438) 499 0311
Masculine is used here only to save space
De rejoindre une équipe motivante avec de bonnes valeurs.