Technician accounts payable - Bilingual - Cremazie montreal
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance field.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
The Accounts Payable Clerk is responsible for recording all transactions related to the accounts payable invoices.
* Record, code and verify the invoices in SAP;
* Assemble all supporting documents; requisitions, purchase orders, delivery receipts and invoices, duly signed and approved those responsible, and make sure that the quantities, descriptions and prices match the received merchandise;
* Participate in the year-end audit by providing the requested information;
* Ensure an efficient follow-up of problematic issues and errors and propose corrections and solutions for improvement;
* Communicate with suppliers when necessary.
* Accounting background: your 3 years of experience in accounts payable, or any equivalent, combined with your college education in accounting,
* Computer skills: Your mastery of Excel will be very useful + SAP would be a major asset;
* Organizational ability: Despite a fast-paced environment and a heavy workload,
* Thoroughness : You are professional, meticulous and pay attention to details
* Collaborative spirit: You are undoubtedly an excellent team player
* Bilingual: You have the ability to express yourself clearly, in French and English, both orally and in writing
Adressez-moi vite votre candidature sur firstname.lastname@example.org !
Retrouvez l'ensemble de nos offres sur www.fedfinance.ca.
Le masculin pour cette offre n'est utilisé que par gain de place.