Founded in 2001, Fed Finance specializes in temporary and permanent recruitment for the accounting and finance professions. Our consultants are all experts and speak your language. We are committed to supporting you throughout your job search and at every stage of your career
Hello, I am Jinane, Recruitment and Business Development Advisor at Fed Finance, a recruitment agency specializing in accounting, finance, and payroll positions. I handle two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent in the Greater Montreal area.
I am currently searching, on behalf of my client, a company located in the West Island of Montreal, for an accounting technician. This is a permanent and hybrid postion.
● Maintain the accounting records of the organization for operational and administrative purposes;
● Complete tax declarations and payments in compliance with current tax regulations;
● Manage the payment cycle for suppliers, ensuring timely payments and efficient cash flow management;
● Handle accounts payable and accounts receivable management;
● Ensure meticulous tracking of creditors, optimizing our relationship with business partners;
● Reconcile accounts and closely monitor budgets and cash flow, ensuring sound financial management;
● Prepare detailed monthly reports on the financial status of the organization;
● Perform other administrative tasks related to accounting operations as needed.
Think this job is for you? It might be the case if you have:
● College or professional diploma in accounting;
● 3 years of experience in a similar position;
● Demonstrate precision and attention to detail;
● Time and priority management skills;
● Familiarity with Hopem (Primmo) and Sage 50 software (an asset);
● Effective communication skills.
PROCESS: First interview with me, Jinane Nahle, Fed Finance Recruitment Advisor then interview with the Finance Manager.
To apply: www.fedfinance.ca
To contact me: (438) 502 4890