Treasury Analyst Ville Saint-Laurent
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
We are looking for our client, a multinational company in the field of transport and logistics, a Treasury Analyst who will join the team in place.
* Maintain all treasury platforms and financial systems of the Head office of TFI International.
* Analyze and model business processes and procedures; Recommend solutions towards a lean business model.
* Provide support to business units and analyse their banking needs. Act as a consultant and improve their treasury
processes and optimizine their treasury duties and needs.
* Participate in the financial fleet management activities.
* Understand payment systems in Canada/USA; EFT, ACH, SWIFT, IBAN.
* Prepare ad hoc reports, according to divisonal needs and upper management.
* Execute divisons's treasury needs and open bank accounts accordingly with a lean model mindset.
* Maintain treasury/banking modules. i.e accesses, signatories, bank account services, databases.
* Provide training to users on banking platforms as an administrator.
* Prepare urgent payments with great accuracy.
* Understand integrated business processes and question existing processes. Propose recommendations.
* Participate in acquisitions and treasury process improvement projects
Do you think this job is for you? It just might be the case if you have:
* Bachelor in Business, accounting or finance, an asset.
* Experience in a Treasury departement in large organization.
* Knowledge of a financial ERP and/or treasury system (Oracle, Microsoft, SAP, Kyriba or others), an asset.
* Knowledge of Financial applications in at least one specific module (Treasury, Payable, General ledger, Rolling
* Team Player.
* Problem resolution et creative thinking.
* Multi tasking in a rapid changing environment.
* Knowledge of an implementation methodolgy or concepts (requirements, processes, tests, etc), an asset.
* Ability to analyze and synthesize data.
* Control and thouroughness.
* Initiative and autonomy.
* Fluent in English and French (spoken / written), mandatory
PROCESS: First interview with Bianka Zacard - Fed Finance Consultant - then interview with the Director, Treasury and Financing
To apply: www.fedfinance.ca
To contact me: (438) 499 0311
The masculine is only used here to save space
De rejoindre un groupe multinational.