Accounts Payable Manager Farnham
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
Today, we are working with a Quebec company in the food industry. Under the supervision of the CFO, the Accounts Payable Manager will be responsible for overseeing and coordinating activities related to invoice processing, payment issuance, master file maintenance while ensuring compliance with existing procedures and controls.
Supervises and coordinates the work of the Payables team;
Oversees payment planning and strictly adheres to the weekly accounts payable process and the effectiveness of procedures for timely payment;
Resolves various accounts payable issues and ensures strict compliance regarding sales tax processing at all times;
Maintains a good working relationship with various departments within the company;
Oversees the verification and posting of expense accounts in Concur in accordance with company policies, including the management of user profiles;
Prepares analyses as required by supervisor or other departments within the company
Participates in continuous improvements to ensure the optimization and implementation of efficient procedures and tools related to his/her position;
Ensures compliance with internal control requirements;
Participates in the preparation of files and documents required for internal and external audits;
Supervises a very high volume of transactions;
All other related tasks.
- 5 years of experience in a similar position within a large company;
- DEC in accounting or equivalent training and experience;
- Bilingualism essential, written and spoken (English, French);
- Experience in personnel management;
- Mastery of computer skills: Office Suite (Excel intermediate), ability to adapt to new computer tools. Must have worked with and be comfortable with the applications of an integrated management system;
- Good knowledge of the regulations concerning GST, QST and QST in large companies.
Required skills :
- Strong organizational skills and demonstrated ability to manage and prioritize operational tasks;
- Thoroughness and rigor;
- Ability to manage a team;
- Ability to work under pressure and to evolve in a changing environment;
- Communication, facilitation and listening skills;
- Influence, ability to question;