Accounts Payable Specialist - Bilingual Boucherville
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
The accounts payable clerk reports to the senior costing accountant and handles the processing of supplier invoices; from their verification to the reconciliation of their payments. The accounts payable clerk will be primarily responsible for processing transportation invoices. He acts as a resource person for suppliers. He is also a support for various administrative tasks and month end reconciliations.
* Record supplier invoices in the ERP system after their verification;
* Follow up on invoices causing problems;
* Analyze the chronological age of accounts payable, identify errors and make corrections;
* Check and reconcile supplier accounts statements;
* Generate various reports relating to accounts payable;
* Prepare working files and documents related to accounts payable for the year-end audit
* Filing and other related administrative tasks
* Basic training in accounting
* Experience in accounts payable or in a similar administrative position
* 3 to 4 years and more of experience
* Knowledge of Excel software
* Knowledge of the world of transport an asset
* Fluency in French and English, both oral and written
* Hard-working, discernment, autonomy and resourcefulness
* Ability to evolve in a moving field and good stress tolerance
* Ability to work in a team, initiative and leadership
* Knowledge of basic accounting principles