Accounts Payable Team Leader Montreal
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
We are currently recruiting an Accounts Payable Team Leader to join a Quebec group located near the Cremazie metro.
This private company, specialized in equipment distribution for individuals and professionals, has 700 employees across Canada and is growing.
Within the accounting department you have for missions:
* Support the team during the registration, coding and verification of invoices in SAP;
* Coordinate with the team the assembly of supporting documents such as requisitions, purchase orders, delivery notes and invoices duly signed and approved by the persons responsible and ensure that quantities, descriptions and prices are consistent with the goods received;
* Set up follow-up reports;
* Ensure the mobilization of your team to increase efficiency and motivation at work;
* Provide technical support for the accounting management system to members of his team;
* Participate in the year-end audit by providing the requested information;
* Monitor problem cases and errors and propose corrections and improvement solutions;
* Maintain excellent relations with our suppliers;
* Seek to improve existing processes in order to maximize their efficiency and stay abreast of new technologies and practices;
* All other related tasks.
Do you think this job is for you? It could be the case if you have:
* 5 years of experience in the field of accounts payable or any other equivalent, combined with your college studies in accounting, have allowed you to acquire the knowledge and skills to assume your
* Perfect knowledge of SAP and Excel
* Team spirit, curiosity, a very good sense of thoroughness and communication
* Bilingual English/French
We offer you
- Join a group with interesting and development perspectives
- An attractive salary
- Offices designed recently
- Free on-site parking
PROCESS: First interview with Marian BABIN - Fed Finance Consultant - then interview with HR Manager & Accounting Director
To apply: www.fedfinance.ca
To contact me: (438) 499 6800