Accounts Payable Technician - 4 days a week Boucherville
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
Are you looking for a motivating work environment that will offer you a variety of challenges and experiences? Are you looking for new challenges on the South Shore of Montreal? Join our wonderful finance team.
Detailed description :
- Ensure the coding and entry of invoices according to the rules of imputation;
- Make payments according to the terms agreed upon with the suppliers;
- Validate invoices to ensure accuracy;
- Processing of credit cards;
- Follow up on supplier statements of account;
- Validate the application of taxes and eligibility for input credits;
- Assist the Assistant Controller in the preparation of year-end documents.
You are a meticulous person who likes to be organized, you have a good analytical mind, you are customer oriented and you have a facility with interpersonal communications. You are the right person for us.
This position could be a good fit for you because of your :
- Relevant experience
- Accounting background
- Functional bilingualism
- Good computer skills