Founded in 2001, Fed Finance specializes in temporary and permanent recruitment for the accounting and finance professions. Our consultants are all experts and speak your language. We are committed to supporting you throughout your job search and at every stage of your career.
Hello, I am Jinane, Recruitment and Business Development Advisor at Fed Finance, a recruitment agency specializing in accounting, finance, and payroll positions. I handle two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent in the Greater Montreal area.
I am currently searching, on behalf of my client, a company located in Downtown Montreal, for a Financial Analyst. This is a permanent position on a hybrid basis - 2-3 days remote work.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports, including the preparation and recording of journal entries.
- Perform certain complex accounting entries (reinsurance, multiple accounting frameworks) and ensure the accuracy of results.
- Conduct various monthly, quarterly, and annual analyses to understand results and balance sheet items, explaining variances compared to the previous period and budget.
- Be responsible for specific activities and controls within the annual budgeting process.
- Actively participate in the reinsurance process.
- Prepare annual audit files.
- Actively contribute to the analysis and development of process improvement recommendations within their responsibility and update documentation of work procedures.
- Perform any other tasks of a similar nature or general order related to the job or required by their immediate supervisor, including internal customer service.
Think this job is for you? It might be the case if you have:
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) designation or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5 years or more of relevant experience in accounting.
- Advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite, with strong Excel skills.
- Familiarity with ORACLE Financials is an asset.
- Knowledge of the property and casualty insurance industry is an asset.
- Understanding of the payroll cycle is an asset.
PROCESS: First interview with me, Jinane Nahle, Fed Finance Recruitment Advisor then interview with the Finance Manager.
To apply: www.fedfinance.ca
To contact me: (438) 502 4890