Accountants Payable Clerk
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a specialist in temporary and permanent recruitment for the accounting and finance professions. Our consultants are all experts and speak your language. We are committed to supporting you throughout your job search and at every stage of your career.
Hello, I'm Marine, a Recruitment and Business Development Consultant at Fed Finance, a recruitment firm specializing in accounting, finance, and payroll. I work on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent in the Greater Montreal area.
I'm looking for an accountant payables clerk for my client, an SME specializing in construction, located in the east end of the island of Montreal. This is a permanent position, 40 hours a week in person.
- Make payments and control expenses by receiving, processing, verifying, and reconciling invoices
- Pay suppliers by verifying tax identification numbers, planning and preparing cheques in accordance with the customer's payment certificate
- Reconcile entries and compare system reports with balances on a monthly basis
- Allocate expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing expense invoices and recording entries
- Resolve discrepancies between purchase orders, contracts, invoices or payments
- Resolve internal and external cost accounting issues
- DEC in accounting or related field
- 2 years accounts payable experience
- French required and English an asset
- Experience in construction, a strong asset
- ERP skills an asset