Created in 2001, Fed Finance specializes in temporary and permanent recruitment for accounting and finance professions. Our consultants are all experts and speak your language. We are committed to supporting you throughout your job search and at each stage of your career.
My name is Romane, recruitment and business development advisor at Fed Finance, a recruitment firm specializing in the recruitment of finance professions. I work on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent on the South Shore of Montreal. Our team of finance experts speak your language and operate in your world. We cover accounting, finance and payroll professions.
I am looking for a project controller for my client, a group in the construction sector. This is a permanent position in Sainte-Julie.
Reporting directly to the Vice-President Finance, while exercising a matrix function with other members of the team including the VP Construction, you will guarantee the golden triangle costs-deadlines-results in a young and dynamic environment where no day doesn't look alike.
Project management :
· Supervise and coordinate construction and cabinetry projects, ensuring compliance with company standards.
· Supervise compliance with deadlines.
· Oversee the submission of change orders in a timely manner as well as the control of cash flow projections.
· Identification of project risks, record the monitoring of these risks and the control of preventive measures to ensure compliance with contractual requirements and the success of the projects;
· Implementation of preventive measures to ensure compliance with contractual requirements and the success of projects
Team management :
· Lead a team currently consisting of a technician and an analyst to ensure complete coverage of the group's projects.
· Develop and optimize team skills, promoting a collaborative and efficient work environment.
Financial management :
· Responsible for producing and reviewing quality financial reports for a portfolio of projects: monitoring cost budgets, cash flow projection by project, monitoring savings plans, and evaluation of work in progress, etc.
· Responsible for billing
· Recommendation and implementation of optimization
IT Systems Management:
· Specialist in Procore and Acumatica IT management systems.
· Provide user support and optimize working methods using available tools.
Methodological Framework and Performance Indicators:
· Control and respect the governance and methodological framework (stage gate) of projects.
· Define performance indicators (KPIs), analyze them in order to anticipate problems and trends, make recommendations to the project manager and ensure their implementation, if necessary.
· Provide results reports in the form of dashboards and power point presentations.
Budget management :
· Develop annual gross margin budgets from project operations in collaboration with the financial controller and the VP construction.
· Review quarterly projections.
· Have five (5) years of experience as a project control advisor (PCO), including at least three (3) years, in the construction field;
· Have completed, over the last five (5) years, at least two (2) mandates as a project controller whose construction took more than one year;
· Strong analytical and financial skills.
· Excellent command of Procore software, Excel and MS Projects
· Leadership, critical and collaborative spirit, responsiveness, rigor and strong attention to detail.
· Knowledge of Acumatica and Power Bi is an asset
· Fluency in French and English
PROCEDURE: First interview with Romane Dumaine, recruitment advisor, then with the VP Finance.
To apply: www.fedfinance.ca
To contact me: (438) 376 5485