FInancial Controller Montréal
Founded in 2001, the firm Fed Finance specializes in temporary and permanent recruitment for the accounting and finance professions.
Our consultants are all experts and speak your language.
We are committed to supporting you throughout your job search and at each stage of your career.
We are looking for a real estate development and management service company located in Montreal Center-Ville, a chief accountant - job creation.
Under the supervision of the vice-president of operations, you will be notably in charge of:
- Management of the complete accounting cycle
- Production of monthly financial statements
- Consolidations of Financial Statements
- End of year files
- Implementation and monitoring of internal controls
- Gap analysis
- Profitability Analysis
- Management of inter-company accounts
- Cash flow management
- Financial strategy
- Management of special development projects
- Eventually, supervision of a team
- 2 - 4 years of relevant experience
- BAC in accounting, an asset but priority will be given to experience for this position
- French speaking environment but able to interact with investors in English
- Good Excel level
- Experience in real estate, an asset but not mandatory
- Permanent position 40h / week - possibility of teleworking
- Salary $ 65K - $ 85K according to experience, negotiable leave according to experience, flexible hours, group insurance after 3 months.
As part of this job creation, we are looking for a hard-working, ambitious and flexible person. The position is progressive and the emphasis will be on experience but also personality. Our ideal candidate will be dynamic, enjoys teamwork, growing environments and has a desire to grow in his career and create his own accounting team.
We are open to all types of profiles hence the flexibility on the salary.
Contactez-moi sur firstname.lastname@example.org et retrouvez l'ensemble de nos offres sur : www.fedfinance.ca.