International Payroll Specialist Workday Montréal
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
● Process payroll:
○ Verify and process payroll including terminations, timesheets, special payments, adjustments and changes, in order to produce the employee payroll (hourly and salary).
○ Prepare remittances to the governments, including income tax, health insurance, various unions, social clubs, workers compensation boards, CSST/WCB etc.
○ Assist in the year end process up to and including issuance of all tax documents.
○ Provide training to timekeepers and managers regarding time tracking
● Participate in the management of the Workday Payroll - Time Tracking and Absence
○ Identify and analyse the business needs and enhance and/or optimise the Workday Solutions using project management skills.
○ Advise on advance configurations.
● Training and development:
○ Participates in training employees and managers on site and or off site locations as needed.
○ Assist with updating training materials as needed
○ Participates in internal and external audits pertaining to payroll.
● Provide customer service
○ Provides excellent customer service on a timely basis for all employees regarding payroll related issues.
○ Responsible for managing group mailbox requests.
● DEC in accounting, PCP certification (Payroll Compliance Practitioner)
● 5 years of experience in payroll and experience in implementation of a payroll system.
● Must have working knowledge of US regulations including the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) and Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) standards.
● Working knowledge of federal, state and local laws and regulations governing payment, taxation and reporting of wages.
● Good knowledge of Workday or HRIS-Payroll integrated systems, Google Drive, Advance Excel functions, accounting
● Must be able to meet strict deadlines
● Very good communication skills, in French and in English, spoken and written;
● High attention to detail with strong organizational and time management skills;
● Self-motivated; positive work ethic and the ability to function independently and in a team.
De rejoindre un groupe international en plein développement en Amérique du Nord