Manager of Operational Accounting Montréal
Founded in 2001, the firm Fed Finance specializes in temporary and permanent recruitment for the accounting and finance professions.
Our consultants are all experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary, contractual or permanent positions.
We are committed to supporting you throughout your job search and beyond
Candidate is responsible for overseeing the high-frequency Operational Accounting and Reporting functions primarily Revenue/A/R and Expense/A/P management. She/He is responsible for implementing and maintaining a system of internal controls that will ensure that company accruals and journal entries are prepared in compliance with all internal policies and GAAP. This position reports to the Corporate Controller.
* Mobilize and oversee the operational accounting team (15 team members total) towards common goals by communicating the direction of the department.
* Manage accounting functions, including maintenance of accounts payable and accounts receivable subledgers in multiples entities, while ensuring accuracy and timeliness
* Act as a Business Partner and provide unparalleled service to internal and external clients.
* Review and improve Accounts Payable processes and controls
* Develop and maintain weekly performance indicator reports to aid in decision-making, to monitor the team's performance and to identify areas for improvement in our processes.
* Manage monthly closing of operational accounting records and posting of month end information
* Establish individual objectives and development goals for the team. Meet regularly with employees and offer coaching
* Assure timely collection of monies due to corporation, and assure timely and accurate invoicing
* Support documentation gathering for audits
--• Bachelor's degree, preferably in Finance or Accounting, or equivalent combination of education and experience
* Prior accounting and bookkeeping experience required, preferably in multinational shipping/logistics provider and/or physical retailer
* 8+ years of experience with 3+ years of leadership experience
* Knowledge of SAP an asset
* Experience working with generally accepted accounting principles and accounting software
* Must have large ERP AR/AP system experience, ideally SAP
* Strong personal computer and business solutions software skills
* Strong interpersonal skills for interacting accountants, clients, and upper management
* Good communication skills for communicating with support personnel and management
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* Good planning and organizational skills to balance and prioritize work
Première entrevue avec Alexandre Manzini, Consultant Fed Finance - puis entrevue avec le contrôleur corporatif et le CFO
Pour postuler : www.fedfinance.ca
Pour me contacter : (438) 499 0407
Le masculin n'est utilisé que par gain de place
Seules les candidatures sélectionnées seront recontactés