Finance Business Partner
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance specializes in temporary and permanent recruitment for accounting and finance professions. Our consultants are all experts and speak your language. We are committed to supporting you throughout your job search and at each stage of your career.
I am Bianka, Team Leader in Recruitment and Business Development at Fed Finance, a recruitment firm specializing in recruitment for Finance professions. I work on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent on the South Shore of Montreal. Our team, experts in finance, speak your language and operate in your world. We cover accounting, finance and payroll professions.
I am looking for a finance business partner for my client, a large environmental services group. This is a permanent post in hybrid mode.
What your days look like as a Finance Business Partner:
• Preparation of budgets and financial forecasts in collaboration with operational teams (revenues, costs, margins, capex)
• Regular update on anticipated performance by business line
• Analyze project profitability with operational teams, with the common goal of achieving and surpassing financial objectives.
• Facilitates visibility to key partners on performance, particularly on direct and indirect costs.
• Issuance of monthly reports on the profitability of projects.
• In collaboration with operational teams, identify opportunities to improve processes and procedures.
• Produce relevant financial measures and key performance indicators for the various sectors of activity (including on the balance sheet: DSO, Age of work in progress, etc.).
End of month activities
• Coordinate and carry out end-of-month activities according to schedule (work in progress, accrued projects and other provisions)
• Complete analysis of performance versus budget, financial forecasts and the previous year
ERP and systems
• Monitoring the project management process, including their life cycle
• Support initiatives to improve financial information
• Monitoring of the bond including quarterly reporting to insurers
• Other mandates and analyzes as needed
To succeed as a Finance Business Partner you must have:
• Baccalaureate in finance
• 10 years of experience in finance
• Experience in project monitoring
• Bilingual (English-French)
• Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics and Adaptive, or any other similar system (asset)
• Ability to work collaboratively with operations, matrix structure
• Have a CPA accounting designation (an asset)
What do you gain from being part of the Family?
• Competitive remuneration;
• Generous benefits;
• A pension plan contributed equally by the company;
• Opportunities for career advancement and development;
• An employee assistance program;
• A mentoring program to contribute to your success;
• Tailor-made training to upgrade your skills.
PROCESS: First interview with Bianka Zacard, Recruitment Team Leader then with the Senior Talent Acquisition Advisor
To apply: www.fedfinance.ca
To contact me: (438) 499 0311