Payroll and HR Technician Montreal
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency, specialized in accounting and finance positions.
All our consultants are financial experts and speak your language.
We work with you throughout your job search and beyond!
We are looking for a Quebecoise company based on the Green line, a HR and Payroll Technician for a permanent position, beginning as soon as possible. 35 hours.
Under the supervision of the Paymaster, you will be responsible for:
- All unionized Quebec payroll (every week)
- New hires (enter the codes of earnings, deductions, pensions, holidays and deductions specific to each group of employees)
- Pension fund, group insurance
- Federal and provincial reports (DAS, government remittances for all Canadian provinces)
- Preparation of tables and departure calculations
- Develop, prepare and update various reports, calculations and statistics used for the administration of payroll, remuneration, CSST and group insurance plan;
- Payroll Related Tasks
For this post here is the desired profile:
- Perfect French
- Experience High Volume Payroll
- Knowledge of unions
- Experience on Nethris (asset)
- Salary: $ 45k + good benefits, 35 hours
We are looking for someone dynamic, enthusiastic and friendly with a strong team spirit
Contactez-moi au plus vite sur email@example.com et retrouvez l'ensemble de nos offres sur : www.fedfinance.ca.