Payroll Manager Longueuil
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
We are currently working with a leading healthcare company in Quebec, looking for a rare pearl acting as the group's payroll master. Reporting to the Director of Accounting, the Payroll Master handles the complete payroll
cycle for the entire private sector.
- Payroll Production :
- Supervise the payroll department;
- Ensure compliance with regulations and collective agreements;
- Transmission of payments to the bank
- Produce remittances of deductions at source;
- Produce year-end tax slips;
- Complete payroll related forms (CSST, Record of Employment, etc.);
- Reconcile G/L accounts related to payroll;
- Participate in the implementation of various scheduling software;
- Improve the efficiency of existing work processes.
- Administer group insurance (eligibility analysis, enrollment, termination, change of coverage, etc.);
- Validate and approve invoices from insurance companies
- Respond to government requests;
- Respond to internal requests regarding payroll;
- Produce various reports as requested by management;
- Have five to ten years of experience as a payroll manager
- Have a DEC in accounting or a university certificate in
- Advanced knowledge of EXCEL
- Demonstrates good concentration skills
- Is meticulous, methodical and respectful of confidentiality
- Ability to work in a multi-company environment
- Team player
- Concerned about meeting tight deadlines
- Proficiency in office automation, EXCEL spreadsheets and accounting software, HOPEM