Payroll Specialist Sainte-Julie
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
* Complete the processing of employee payroll (approximately 500 employees);
* Be the designated resource person to answer questions relating to the payroll of employees and managers;
* Process deductions at source, taxable benefits and other deductions and make discounts;
* Administer benefits, vacations, RRSPs, pension funds, etc. ;
* Calculate, update and monitor the various banks (vacation, sickness, etc.) and ensure their integrity in the payroll system;
* Maintain the master data of employees in the human resources and group insurance system;
* Perform all month end activities required for payroll;
* Communicate and manage problem resolution with the payroll provider in a diligent and proactive manner and act as a super user;
* Put in place work tools that will optimize the way things are done;
* Support the human resources functions in the areas under its expertise;
* Generate and prepare payroll reports.
* College or university diploma in accounting, administration or related field; or combination of work / equivalent studies
* Has three (3) to five (5) years of relevant experience in the preparation of salaries in the different provinces of Canada and with different types of profiles (schedules, employees, etc.);
* Experience working with collective agreements (an asset)
* Communication and popularization skills (tact and diplomacy);
* Organizational skills and analytical skills;
* Ability to face change and live to manage priorities in a dynamic and growing environment;
* Have an eye for detail, rigor and respect for deadlines;
* Superior writing and communication skills, in both French and English;
* Up-to-date knowledge of the laws and regulations in force at the tax level and at the Canadian payroll level;
* Very good knowledge of the MS Office suite (Excel, Word, Outlook;
* Mastery of ADP Worforce Now, ADP Time and attendance management systems (A great asset).