Payroll Technician - 100% Remote Montreal
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
Today we support a group specializing in the distribution of equipment for the recruitment of a payroll technician with the possibility of 100% remote. This is a temporary mandate of one year with the possibility of permanent.
As such, you are responsible for:
- Process employee payroll every two weeks; Be comfortable working with tight deadlines, demonstrate great confidentiality in files and demonstrate autonomy
- Track salary changes, vacation and sickness banks for each employee; have attention to detail.
- Administer group insurance files;
- Perform month-end and year-end activities required for payroll;
- Act as a resource person for employees and managers for all payroll-related questions; demonstrate an excellent concern for customer service as well as excellent communication in English and French.
Your profile :
- DEC or other training related to the position, combined with relevant experience
- About 3 years of relevant experience with payroll production for a large company
- Member of the Canadian Payroll Association, an asset
De poursuivre en permanent a l'issue du mandat.