Payroll Technician Montréal
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance specializes in temporary and permanent recruitment for the accounting and finance professions.
Our consultants are all experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary, contract or permanent positions.
We are committed to supporting you throughout your job search and beyond
We are looking for a growing company in the distribution located in Montreal, a Payroll Technician.
Reporting to the Payroll Manager and within a team, your responsibilities will be to manage payroll for different provinces and trades.
You are responsible for:
* Prepare, enter, validate and process the payroll of non-unionized employees for different provinces and trades. Volume of approximately 1000 payrolls for the whole team.
* Follow up and answer employee questions regarding time sheets, vacations, absences and statutory holidays;
* Register new employees in the computer system and keep the information contained in their files up to date;
* Production of reports;
* Participation in month-end accounting related to payroll;
* Process bank transfers;
* Assist the Payroll-Master related tasks related to payroll;
* Bilingual French English
* Experience with SAP an asset and Nethris
* 3 to 5 years of payroll experience
* Salary: $55-70,000
We are looking for someone who wants to work in a growing company with lots of challenges and projects. It is important to have fun building new processes and to have a sense of innovation.
PROCESS : Première entrevue avec Marie Gallois, Team Lead Fed Finance
Pour postuler : www.fedfinance.ca
Pour me contacter : (438) 523 7280