Payroll Technician Brossard
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance specializes in temporary and permanent recruitment for the accounting and finance professions.
Our consultants are all experts and speak your language.
We are committed to supporting you throughout your job search and at each stage of your career.
- Perform and verify payroll for all employees (unionized & non
- Ensure compliance with payroll laws and union rules in the various provinces
- Involvement in applications affecting the payroll process (TIPS, punch)
- Preparation of T4 & RL-1 year-end and related reports
- Follow-up of employee files (hiring documents, SF directory, etc.)
- Develop and implement information gathering for training
- Preparation of training reports for the parent company and compliance with the 1% law
- Calculate and request CCQ and CSST compliance documents on the internet
- Resource person for monitoring collective insurance and the pension plan
- DEC in accounting
- Payroll experience
- Experience T4, Statement 1
- Advanced Excel
- Payroll and knowledge of the CCQ, the CSST and the CNT
- Excel computer software, accounting software