Receivables and credit specialist Saint-Laurent
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Process accounts receivable transactions.
* Provide support for internal and external audits.
* Prepare cash receipts for processing and post client deposit.
* Perform account reconciliations in a timely and accurate manner.
* Manage collection efforts and associated functions.
* Manage orders on credit hold.
* Complete credit reviews on new and existing companies.
* Perform investigations to verify the identity of customers before credit recommendation.
* Comply with department regulations, guidelines, and policy.
* Issue credits and adjustments.
* Coordinate credit support through the monitoring of past dues, document exceptions.
* Resolving A/R disputes, account reconciliations, investigating deductions, and charge backs.
* Interact with customers and establish a positive relationship.
* Meet deadlines and prioritize tasks based on importance.
* Support the credit supervisor in various functions.
* Perform other duties and projects upon request.
* Minimum of 2-5 years of experience in credit and collections.
* Certification from the Credit Institute of Canada (or in progress) - preferred
* Proficient with Microsoft Office applications, specifically MS Excel (pivot tables, v-lookups)
* Proficient in English, including reading, spoken, and written.
* Experience with reviewing credit reports - strong understanding of consumer credit and basic advisory credit knowledge.
* Knowledge of Dynamic Navision - an asset
* Knowledge of credit bureau reports - an asset
* Knowledge of credit insurance - an asset
* Experience working with Mass Market Clientele - an asset
Contactez-moi sur firstname.lastname@example.org et retrouvez l'ensemble de nos offres sur : www.fedfinance.ca.