Founded in 2001, Fed Finance specializes in temporary and permanent recruitment for the accounting and finance professions. Our consultants are all experts and speak your language. We are committed to supporting you throughout your job search and at every stage of your career.
Hi, I'm Ninon, recruitment consultant with Fed Finance, a recruitment firm specializing in finance and accounting. I work on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent in the Greater Montreal area, and I specialize in assisting accounting firms.
Our team of finance experts speaks your language and operates in your world. We cover finance, accounting and payroll professions.
I'm looking for an Accountant for an accounting firm in Longueuil.
- be autonomous in the preparation of financial statements and records in compliance with current accounting and certification standards;
- be autonomous in the preparation of financial statements and files in compliance with current accounting and certification standards;
- communicate regularly with the manager or partner on the progress of mandates (risks, issues, methodology, variances from schedule and budget, etc.);
- demonstrate analytical, organizational, leadership and problem-solving skills;
- communicate with customer resources to meet their needs and obtain the information required to complete mandates;
- train, supervise and review the work of less experienced professionals;
- manage interpersonal relations and motivate your team during the completion of mandates;
- ability to multi-task in a dynamic, fast-paced environment;
- ability to work simultaneously on several mandates;
- prepare various corporate and individual tax returns to ensure compliance
- Open to the possibility of participating in various special mandates.
Your profile :
- CPA professional designation;
- 2 to 5 years' assurance experience in an accounting firm;
- Proficiency in software (Excel, Word, Taxprep);
- Proficiency in Caseware software is an asset;
- Bilingualism is an asset.