Senior Payroll Specialist Boucherville
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
* Proceed to payroll every 2 weeks;
* Ensure the smooth running of the entire payroll processing cycle according to policies internal laws and the labor standards laws of Quebec, the Atlantic provinces and Ontario;
* Maintain and ensure the accuracy of employee records in the payroll system (Nethris);
* Produce records of employment;
* Make the remittances of special seizures
* Balancing and preparing year-end reports related to the payroll process (T4 / R1, summaries, CNESST, WSIB, WHSCC);
* Proceed with annual increases.
* Prepare payroll journal entries after each payroll;
* Provide support and training to heads of departments regarding the management system.
time (Synerion) and payroll (Nethris)
* Respond to inquiries from employees, heads of departments,
accounting and management staff;
* Produce various monthly reports;
* Proceed to the monthly declarations of the joint committees;
* Change the holidays to the deadline.
* Participation in updating human resources dashboards (vacancies, absenteeism, hiring, departure, etc.);
* Enter, maintain and verify all data in the system such as news; hires, leaves of absence, termination of employment, and other changes in status;
* Support to the Vice President of Human Resources in various analyzes and tasks administrative.
* DEC in accounting / administration or DEP in accounting with equivalent experience
* Minimum of 6 years of experience in similar functions
* Knowledge of the labor laws of Quebec, Ontario and the Atlantic provinces
* Hold certification from the Canadian Payroll Association
* Have good knowledge of the Nethris payroll system (an asset)
* Have good knowledge of the Synerion punch system (an asset)
* Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel)
* Fluency in spoken and written French and English (Bilingual required).
* Be meticulous, be rigorous and be attentive to detail while having a good timeliness
* Ability to work effectively under pressure
* Very strong sense of organization, thoroughness and confidentiality